Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nissan Hardbody - Excellence in Primer

This mini truck is pretty much the OPPOSITE of Last Look from a couple of days ago, but it's still one of my favorite minis!


This truck has all of the staples of a true custom mini: laid out on airbags, shaved handles and rear end, 4wd fenders with a Toyota bumper conversion, phantom billet grille, billet wheels... 
...but the body drop and suicide doors just set it off to a higher (lower) level!  Even though this truck is still in tinted primer, my eyes see it as a finished product as it sits.


Given my love for all things Nissan/ Datsun, combined with my love of minitrucks, you would think I would have owned a Hardbody by now.  Well, I DID technically own one (standard cab, 'bagged and body dropped, but a total basketcase) for a couple of months about 6 years ago, but it never actually made it to my house before I sold it to someone else to finish! 


Keep checking back to the blog- pulling up these pictures after not seeing them for a few years has me thinking it won't be too much longer before I give a Nissan mini project another go!

No comments:

Post a Comment