Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cars and Kids

It's been a few days since my last post- I've been spending a lot of time with family lately.  When I went through my "CARS" folder looking for inspiration for this latest update, I found myself stopping at the pictures with my kids in them, so here are a few of them I'd like to share.

Aaron in the 240sx

 Nathan washing the 521

Max washing the Scion

Aaron in my buddy's Ferrari 355

Max and the Scion

It can be a challenge having kids sometimes, but the good times far outweigh the bad, and I fondly remember each of the events surrounding these photos.  Aaron is 14 now, and I think he's finally taking a genuine interest in cars, so hopefully I can update my album with some pictures of him working on his own ride soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment