Saturday, December 7, 2019

SEMA 2019

I'll keep the writeup short and just let you check out some of my favorite vehicles from this year's SEMA show in Las Vegas.  If you're a car enthusiast of any type- lifted, lowered, high performance, whatever- you HAVE to go to this show at least once in your lifetime!

The Trucks:





















My heart has always been with lowered cars and trucks, but huge lifts with Boggers still make me happy! 


The Cars:


'F8 of the Furious' Murcielago rebuilt/restored by Tavarish on his YouTube channel 







Peter Brock's "Brock Buster" Datsun 510- I believe this was the only 510 at this year's show? 



















Z32 with a 2JZ swap! 

The Huracan built by B is for Build on his YouTube channel- twin turbo LS power! 


Daniel Wu's Honda was the highlight of the Honda booth:





But this N600 powered by a modern motorcycle engine was rad, too! 





Harlequin Polo




This Celica had a vintage look, but held a big surprise under the hood! 



Another Datsun Roadster at SEMA?  I'm not complaining at all! 


The Jaguar E Type designed and built by Chip Foose had billet wheels that look just like old-school spokes! 


Best. Gremlin. Ever. 



I've got a couple hours of roll-out footage to whittle down into something that won't put you to sleep - if/when I get that posted I'll be sure to link it here!


No comments:

Post a Comment