Saturday, December 7, 2019

Cars and Coffee in Oklahoma City!

So, if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you probably know we moved our shop and family out to Oklahoma a couple months ago- I'll go ahead and use that as an excuse for taking so long to update the blog this time!

Things have settled down from the move, and today I took the Datsun out to the local Cars and Coffee about 30 minutes from home.  I fully expected it to be filled with Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes... and it totally was.  BUT- there were also a TON of awesome and unique cars out there!  I got to talk with a bunch of people about their cars and mine, and had a great time.  Really looking forward to the next one!

First off, here's my car as usual.  I got so wrapped up with talking to people about their cars I forgot to take any pictures of mine!


2 liter turbo swapped Caddy

One of TWO Roadrunners out there today!

Lotus Elan


You might recognize this Z from my SEMA coverage- didn't realize he's a local!


TVR!

Clean Cadillac Fleetwood- look how long those rear doors are!




I spoke to the owner of this Monte Carlo for a bit- he's part of a local lowrider club called Illegal Toys.


A pair of bagged trucks from another local club- Layd II Rest. I got to speak with the owners quite a bit- always good to have other like-minded people around!




'Bagged 'Vette

Lancia!

Z31 Turbo







For my California friends and family- this was the price of gas this morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment