Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Colors

Happy Easter! Aside from eating too much candy and falling asleep on the couch in a food coma, one of my favorite things about Easter is that it symbolizes the Spring season.  The weather starts cooperating with my days off, and people start bringing their projects out of the garage to show what they've been working on over Winter.
To celebrate, here's a collection of colorful cars and trucks that have a Spring-y vibe!
This Astro is bright orange and has crazy airbrushed graphics- you might see more of this theme coming up!

A little Honda 600 isn't cute enough on its own- paint it purple to seal the deal!

Just because you're still in primer doesn't mean you can't be colorful!

The PTAP/AutoWorks xb is one of the nicest Scions I've ever seen- so smooth!

Orange- check.  Crazy airbrushed graphics- check. Andy's 'Yota belongs in the Spring mix!

Bright pink. 'Nuff said.

Sick coupe- I might have to copy that firewall on my 521!

I take most of the photos on this blog myself, but I won't hesitate to swipe one off the Internetz if it's as nice as this Datsun 510!

This truck is just evil. And yet, it still belongs here! It's so nice it deserves a second photo:
The photos can't relay just how nice this truck is in person- and you can't hear the blower whine, either!

A chopped coupe with flames is timeless.

Now, for something with less mass appeal... I'm not sure what make or model this van used to be... but it's pastel purple/ lavender, with a mural of some cute animal washing its clothes, so it's Easter-friendly!

It's an orange truck with graphics again- I'd almost say it's overdone if it didn't look so damn good!

This show-winning semi truck is so big I couldn't back up enough to fit it into the frame!

It's so rare to see a clean 240sx that I had to include this here.

Bright blue paint shining in the sun- no graphics required!

Just... wow. I've lusted after this thing since it hit the scene 10 years ago!

I saw this little guy for sale on Craigslist a couple years ago- 2 door Coronas are super cool, and clean green paint seals the deal for me wanting it!

This wagon is bright red, but that's not what makes it the perfect end to my Easter Car Show...

...it's the Jelly Bellys in the tailgate! What makes for a better Easter display than CANDY in your car?!

Now, get out and enjoy the beautiful weather- soon it'll be too hot to work in the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment